If you’d like to learn about the gold and silver buying process, as well as more about gemstones and their value, check out these links. For more information, call Gold & Silver Buyers at (281) 940-7632.
· To learn about how diamonds are valued, check out this website.
· This article from PBS.org contains information about how to authenticate both gold and diamonds.
· To learn the difference between diamond carats and gold karats, check out this brief explanation from HowStuffWorks.com
· Silver marks can be quite confusing. Although modern pieces marked “sterling silver” can be relied upon to be accurate and relatively uniform, this was not always the case. To learn more about the history of sterling silver marks and the different marks throughout history, check out this page.
· The Consumerist has an in-depth article about the ways that Cash4Gold, a mail-in only gold buyer, scammed their customers.